Monday, April 1, 2013

Feeling white.

 
 

(source: my tumblr.)
 
 

ALL WHITE

(source: my Polyvore.)
Tee: Zara | Pants: Burberry London | Shoes: Superga | Beanie: BKE | Backpack: Grafea



My Intention to blog about a colour which isn't really a colour is, that I just love the clearness and the innocence it has in itself.

It gives you room to let your thoughts run wild and be creative, because you are not distracted by the chaos around you, the everyday trouble and influences.

I don't know if I talk -Sh**-, but do you understand what I wanted to say? haha..

White makes me feel kind of free.
I think that's the reason why.

8 comments:

  1. Ho, the bike <3 I definitely want to buy a pair of Superga, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    Great Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts are exactly what i'm into atm. First you posted that divine black leather jacket & now all this white! Gorgeous.

    Glad i'm not the only one into basic palettes these days :)

    Steph xx

    LeFanciulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this white trend. it's the perfect color for summer


    http://www.culturevogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing inspo and I love the white backpack from the set! Ahh can't wait for summer, I'll wear white all the time haha x

    ReplyDelete